Win a pair of Maroon KEF LSX Wireless Speakers
Share your holiday mood playlist and win a pair of LSX Wireless Music System (Maroon)
This contest has ended
Stay tuned to our latest news at KEF !
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow @KEF.SEAsia on Facebook
2. Share your #KEFFestiveHolidays playlist that perfectly describes your holiday mood
3. Use #KEFFestiveHolidays and @KEF.SEAsia in the KEF post to be entered
The competition closes Monday 16th December 2019, good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Eligibility: "Share your Christmas Playlist " contest is open only to legal residents of Singapore and Malaysia , who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. GP Acoustics International Limited (“Sponsor”), and its respective parent company, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors and licensees are not eligible to enter or win. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Contest (“Official Rules”).
• Participants will have to follow the rules stated for each contest giveaway during the contest period to enter the Contest. Each person can only submit entry once for the duration of the contest period.
• Conditions of Submission: Prior to awarding any prize, the entrant must agree to the terms of these Official Rules and, if requested, to sign and return any required Affidavit or Declaration, Liability and Publicity Releases.
• Selection: The best entries will be selected by the Sponsor in Sponsor’s office located at 9/F, Building 12W, Hong Kong Science Park, New Territories, Hong Kong on or before December 30th, 2019 from all the participants who shared their stories on the campaign page.
• Prize: LSX Wireless Speaker (Maroon) x 1 pair
• The result will be determined by Sponsor, limited to ONE (1) prize. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
• All local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received, but in no event will more prizes be awarded than are listed in these Official Rules. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. If any prize is unclaimed after the expiry of 1 month, if any prize correspondence or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner is found ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited at the discretion of Sponsor.
• LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: As a condition of entering, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, entrants acknowledge and agree (and agree to confirm in writing, if so required):
(a) that Sponsor or its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees or agents shall not be liable: (i) for any loss or damage incurred associated with this Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize received in this Contest, including any traveling related thereto (if applicable) or the use of any Entry;
(b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses;
(c) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and
(d) that any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Any enquiry or complaint in relation to the Prizes or the services provided relating thereto should be directed to the relevant supplier. Sponsor shall assume no liability in respect thereof. For the avoidance of doubt, this statement does not affect your statutory rights.
• General Rules: This Contest is subject to all Singapore/Malaysia laws. Potential winners will be notified by telephone, email, regular mail and potential winners may, where lawful, be required to complete, sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release within a stated amount of time.
• If affidavits/releases are not received by the date stated on the notification, or if any notification is returned as non- deliverable, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or does not return such other releases as deemed necessary by Sponsor, the potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor's discretion, an alternative potential winner may be selected.
• Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged or incomplete entries or submissions, non-delivered or postage due mail, failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or internet connections, or by any human or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. Entries by automatic, programmed or like methods will be disqualified. Improper, incomplete, mutilated and illegible entries will be disqualified.
• All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Contest. If, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
• Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or the Website or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, Entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry.
• Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Contest is offered only to legal residents of Singapore and Malaysia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and is governed by the laws of Singapore. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore/ Malaysia for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contest.
• The personal data you submit will be stored in GP Acoustics International Limited. For purposes of administering this Contest and associated processing your personal data will be stored, processed and used on GP acoustics International Limited. (e.g., but not limited to back-up, archiving). This server is controlled by the Sponsor. Your personal data will be stored on these servers and used for the purposes of administering this Contest and associated processing of entries. You will have the right to correct, access or withdraw any of your personal data provided; if you wish to do so.
• Release: Except where prohibited, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and their agents to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
• Winners' List: Winners will be notified after contest. Winner announcements will also be made through Sponsor’s Facebook Fan Page (www.facebook.com/KEF.SEAsia. Winners need to respond and provide a valid verification of identity as proof of social persona via Facebook messenger or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 1 week of notification otherwise prize will be forfeited.
• Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by KEF, GP Acoustics International Limited. 9/F, Building 12W, Hong Kong Science Park, New Territories, Hong Kong