Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
Boasting the latest incarnation of our formidable 4.5in. mid/bass T Series driver and powerful 1in. tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where space above the ceiling is at a premium. Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TR fits snugly in very narrow ceiling spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
- <36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
- Vented tweeter with KEF's unique 'tangerine' waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg or direct screw fastening
110Hz - 24kHz (±6dB) open backed
LF: 115mm (4.5 in.) dual layer MF
HF: 25mm (1 in.) aluminium HF
RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER
PRODUCT EXTERNAL DIMENSION (H X W X D)
Depth: 40mm (1.57 in.)
CUT-OUT DIMENSIONS (H x W)
Ceiling Thickness (Minimum): 9mm (0.36 in.)
MOUNTING DEPTH FROM SURFACE
MINIMUM WALL THICKNESS
MAXIMUM WALL THICKNESS
OPTIONAL ROUGH IN FRAME
OPTIONAL REAR ENCLOSURE
Please visit our Ci Software Download page for more details.
The stylish Ci160QR in-ceiling ultra thin bezel loudspeaker features a narrow rim allowing for flawless integration into your ceiling and KEF's patented Uni-Q driver, which spreads sound over a wider area - enabling you to use less speakers while optimizing the soundstage.